"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life."

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, June 9, 2014


Mom!! 

     Hahah, sorry mom, I told you Malaysia is heartless when it comes to animals/people getting beat up. I see little kids beat each other up all the time!!  (I told Mike about a Malaysian video that I saw where a 10-year-old boy was getting beat up by three teenagers.) 

     This week was good, everyone is back in Kampung for the holidays so we didn't have too many people at church, but it still was a good Sunday. I have been going hardcore on exercising to lose all the extra weight I gained and I think I am getting old!! Every night everyone laughs at me because I come home and instantly ice my back and ankles!! But, it is probably just because I haven't done anything too intense in a while. I also found an old nutrition book in my apartment and I am sold. The lady says I should eat a 1/2 lb of liver every morning and I will be ripped and full of energy!! I'm for sure going to try it!

     I am almost done with the Book of Mormon again. I never knew that we know the Brother of Jared's name!! I saw it in the Book of Mormon study guide--learn something new everyday! How is everyone at home? Meg never writes so that means she is probably doing pretty good!! Oh and guess what I built this week....a baby crib! I was pretty proud of my self!!

I love you momma and cannot wait to see ya soon!! 
Elder Madsen

No comments:

Post a Comment