"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life."

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, June 2, 2014


Hey Mom,

     Let me update you real quick. Life here is still way good; however, this week was a little sad. A good member, Sister Jessica Lee, passed away this week.  It was very unexpected; she woke up with breathing problems and passed away that night in the hospital. The family was completely destroyed.  It was wayy hard to watch.  We put together a good memorial service where we had all the Elders give a talk.  Then we went on to the burial and I dedicated the grave--it was so sad. But, other than that, Elder Jahali and I are doing very well; we are still working hard.  Plus, we were able to find a cool new kid to teach this week and he came to church too!! So we are way pumped about that.

Elder Madsen


No comments:

Post a Comment