"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life."

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, June 16, 2014

Count Down


     The branch was very thankful for your donation to the roasted pig; it was a big hit for my birthday! 

Birthday Boys and The Pig
I am doing good! I have been eating my 1/2 pound of liver EVERY morning and just like the nutrition book says--you do feel great, I can testify of what that old lady said.  I've felt great, outside of the fact that I was gagging the whole time!  This is my last week in Malaysia. Next week I'll be at our zone conference in Singapore and then the week after that, I am back in Singapore catching my flight home!  I also have all my classes ready for school!! I am way pumped--the mission has given me really good study habits!! For the first time since elementary school, I am predicting 3.5+!!!

     Mission life is still good! I love being with Elder Jahali, he is such a funny guy. We always play soccer against the youth in the branch and it's "America vs Malaysia".  America has yet to win, but next week is our last showdown--so we are training hard!! Elder Jahali and I found a good family yesterday.  They live in that Catholic Kampung, so they are strong Catholic. Her last words to me were "Lahir Katolik, Mati Katolik" which means, "Born a Catholic, die a Catholic."

     I love ya so much momma and I miss you!! I cannot wait to see you!! PLEASE, I beg you mom...no coming home party, that is my request from coming home from a mission. I gave Dad an ultimatum, California OR a party; he has to choose one.

Elder Madsen

No comments:

Post a Comment