"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life."

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, December 30, 2013


Mom!

     I loved Skyping with you guys on Christmas!!  Our Christmas day was spent visiting and eating.  I ate soo much food!  A couple of houses that we went to served pig. Pork is literally my most favorite food in Malaysia.

     We have had rain non-stop for the last three weeks and it has finally caught up with me.  I woke up on Sunday with a terrible cold and today I don’t feel too much better. I AM SO SICK OF THE RAIN!!  This week was also rough because everyone went back to their kampung  (village), so no one was home!! But on the brighter side of things, I’m going to Singapore next week for our zone leader meeting and Elder Wilson from the Seventy will be there.  I have also been reading the King Follett talk by Joseph Smith this week; it’s way long, but it is for real AMAZING!!

     I had to teach Gospel Doctrine class yesterday while my companion played the piano for Primary.  The lesson was about the Atonement and out of nowhere I started getting bombarded with crazy questions.  At one point, I referred to Jesus Christ as a God and all the members disagreed!! So, we spent almost the whole class talking about how Christ is a God, and that we worship Heavenly Father through Jesus Christ. It was just a mess, but I managed to get through. 

     But anyway, I love you mom and cannot wait to see you in 6 months time!!

Elder Madsen

No comments:

Post a Comment