"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life."

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, January 6, 2014

The Rain Man



 MOM!

     Thanks for the answers; they helped a lot.  Bruce R. McConkie’s quote about us developing talents in our pre earth life that we later bring to earth with us is pretty crazy!!  I have started reading Jesus The Christ again, but I can only take in a couple pages at a time, if I read any longer my mind wanders and then there is no point of reading!!

     It is crazy to see how fast time is flying. We are going to see Elder Wilson at our mission conference this week!! It will be a long day though; we have a mission conference with Elder Wilson from 10-4 and then a zone leader meeting with him from 6-9.  So, it will be a very long day!!

     It has been raining here sooo much! The other day we rode really far in the pounding rain to try to find these less active members. At 8:30 at night, we rode back into town and stopped to visit a member.  I have never been more hungry or more wet in my entire life, and what do you know...this sister had a huge plate of rice with pig just waiting for us! We ate in dead silence for like 20 minutes because we were sooo tired!!

     Things here are great!  I miss you tonz!!!  Love you!!

Elder Madsen  

No comments:

Post a Comment