"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life."

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, May 26, 2014


Mom!
     
     Don't worry Mom, I love your rambling emails, it's like I am at home--haha!  It still seems like going home will never come which is probably a good thing; it will keep me focused!  My new companion is wayyy funny, he doesn't speak English, but he is a very nice guy. I actually knew he and his family a little bit when I served in Kuching!

    This week was good.  We baptized these two kids that we have been teaching since I got into Sandakan, Ung San and Ung Hui.  We also were able to get one of the people from the strong Roman Catholic village to come to church this week and she was fellowshipped really well!! She told us that she wants to come back next week too!! So that is nice motivation for me to keep working hard before I go home--I can get another baptism before I head out!  As for my tickets, I have a weird schedule.  I fly out of Singapore at 6 am to Tokyo, then to Minnesota, and THEN to KC. I land at 4: 30 pm.  

     WOW you are already done with school!!! That is insane, it is crazy how fast time is flying mom!! Only five more weeks and I will be home!!! I love you momma and miss you too!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment